Our Fortune 500 Travel & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Producer to their project team.
- This is a (1) Year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
The Production Operations team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), must aid in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS). Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swap-outs to troubleshooting issues on the websites to preparing documentation and tracking of KPI. The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and more senior Producers, as well as working under direction of Product Managers for content and e-commerce website strategy best practices.
Daily activities include the review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in Jira, clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.), utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development, making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology, communicating status and roadblocks in daily scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership. This role also has the opportunity to contribute to recommendations for solutions and best ways to execute on requests.
- Drive the execution of requests across the Product Management, Creative, and Technology teams
- Resource contributors, schedule and oversee the work on requests
- Partner with and motivate a diverse team of resources
- Identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of requests
- Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7; this includes serving as on-call on a scheduled basis, and could include at times responding to emergent situations when not the scheduled on-call
- Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
- Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
- Manage the full life cycle of operational requests from requirements through launch
- Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
- Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
- Elevate situations that may require Production leadership intervention
- Provide weekly status reports and regular updates to the Production leadership
- Proactively identify any risk or conflicts based upon creative, technology or business factors
- Proactively look for solutions to implement requests in a more efficient manner