This Digital Producer will be brought on to support one of our top Media and Entertainment companies continued global expansion and ongoing shift towards a greater digital marketing focus. This person will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Digital Production & Ops, this producer will join a team of digital producers and ad operations leads to run point on end to end digital production for their original content campaigns.
- Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
- Lead communications during the project life cycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Regional Marketing are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- Thrives as a strong individual lead and a team player in a rigorous environment.
- Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
- Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- 5+ of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media, video and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
- Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges