EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
START DATE: ASAP
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!**
• Identify and manage 3rd party vendors to execute vision with fidelity when applicable.
• Responsible for documenting, communicating and maintaining content/project requirements and backlog.
• Facilitates execution of deliverables among internal, cross-functional and external partners.
• Facilitates decision making among senior management as needed.
• Frequent communication within the Digital Experience Teams as well as primary partners.
• Leads Test and Learn agendas and implementation for mobile application.
• Possesses a passion for creating content that build the brand and meet/exceed financial targets.
• Insures that creative design/usability accurately reflects project objectives and insures optimal usability/customer experience.
• Recommend and intake usability requests to gain insight on initiatives from the customer perspective.
• Monitors progress toward deadlines (tracking and reporting) regularly with stakeholders and the cross-functional team.
• Owns facilitating internal creative reviews. Serves as the point of contact for feedback, and drives to optimal resolution. Follows-up with team members as necessary to ‘close the loop’.
• Develops and manages the processes for creative production. Leads and actively participates in hindsight meetings and implements opportunities for improvement.
• Builds interaction maps as needed to illustrate user flow and creative/technical design.
• Own the end-to-end quality assurance of content.
• Identifies issues pre- and post-launch.
• Initiate analytics and test requests, monitor and report on performance.
• Owns content updates through a content management system as well as the creative routing for daily updates.
• 5+ years of web, mobile web and/or mobile app production experience
• 5+ years experience as a Project Manager/Producer (2+ years within the ecommerce space preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with managing a large, cross-functional internal and external project team
• Experience with Content Management Systems, PowerPoint, Excel, JIRA and Sharepoint
• Experience with Agile and Lean UX development methodologies, specifically with geographically distributed teams preferred.
• Confident leadership skills coupled with a strategic orientation
• Track record of employing best practices to deliver world-class mobile interaction, usability & social experiences
• Experience with managing content on multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Recent interactive development and publication (2+ experiences)
• Some knowledge of IA and UX best practices
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs