ABOUT THE CLIENT & ROLE:
My client is one of Australia's leading Media, Broadcast and Entertainment companies delivering complete entertainment services to more than 2.5 million households every day!
They are looking for a talented Digital Producer to join their growing digital team and play a key role in the development of their online sales strategy and managing the eCommerce end-to-end technical delivery of campaigns and projects covering the digital versions of their main site.
This is an exciting role where you'll be joining growing digital production team and have the opportunity to truly provide strategic direction in delivering compelling customer centric campaigns that will be seen by millions of people!
YOUR ROLE AND INVOLVEMENT WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensure the development, design and testing resources, both internal and external, are accountable and scheduled, whilst also ensuring all business stakeholders are engaged to ensure quality of delivery
- Effectively manage communication between all stakeholder across all project phases
- Work closely with both internal and external design, internal and external development and testing groups to ensure the digital experience conforms to produce specifications and requirements
- Responsible for UAT and cross browser testing ensuring all E2E testing is complete
- Design governance responsibility relating to development and are responsible for ensuring high level of customer experience, usability and accessibility is in place
YOUR SKILLS AND CAPABILITY:
- 2+ years of related digital online experience (strong preference for eCommerce)
- Entertainment, TV, Media, or Commerce experience is ideal
- Proven experience working with enterprise Content Management Systems (Adobe CQ5, Sitecore, AEM, etc.,)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to build/maintain relationships across various units
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently or autonomously within a team
- Great interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail with project experience and can work under pressure of consistent deadlines
- Ability to multitask and when to delegate effectively
- eCommerce background (very transactional)
- Ability to manipulate or code in HTML & CSS
- Have worked in a Java environment and have knowledge of basic Java or working with Java Developers
- Have worked with Adobe CQ5 or AEM
Sounds like you and are interested in hearing more about the role/client? Please apply ASAP with your updated CV highlighting relevant experience delivering digital projects/sites/initiatives, etc.,!
You can also send directly to Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! :)