Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Digital Process Consultant for a 3-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
- Improve UX operational engagement model within Digital programs
- Update, document and champion UX & analytic tagging operational standards and processes for Digital projects
- Refine project level execution models while defining roles and responsibilities adjunct with level of efforts associated for better project planning
- Bring big picture project vision and communication to program leadership while working with internal groups to streamline processes, increase collaboration and strengthen communication
- Basic understanding of Digital processes with emphasis on Application User Experience development process: visioning, wire framing, visual design, prototype development, testing, and deployment as well as work breakdown, dependencies, and responsibilities.
- Fundamental understanding of how UX assets fit within an IT project
- Strong written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high stake environments
- High level proficiency in PowerPoint and Visio
- Bachelor degree required; Master’s degree preferred.