- The nature of the work is focused on presenting and merchandising product to consumers.
- Define store best practices for functional area of expertise (i.e. Front End, selling, store services, store systems, etc).
- Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency.
- Anticipate future business events and proactively identify areas for increased focus or scrutiny
- Develop and document changes to policies and procedures and work with manager and business partners to secure approval for changes.
- Maintain frequent communication with stores, soliciting feedback and advice on business processes.
- Manage projects related to the implementation of upgrades or policy changes.
- Develop budget for project implementation; maintain advanced level knowledge of all current store systems and processes.
- Work with Communications team and develop documentation and training to ensure that stores have all necessary information to implement policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 6 years retail store operations experience with 2 years store management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Project management skills along with data entry/management skills.
- Retail background required.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.