- The nature of the work is focused on presenting and merchandising product to consumers.
- Define store best practices for functional area of expertise (i.e. Front End, selling, store services, store systems, etc).
- Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency.
- Recommend new policies and procedures and work with manager and business partners to secure approval for changes.
- Maintain frequent communication with stores, soliciting feedback and advice on business processes.
- Manage projects related to the implementation of upgrades or policy changes as assigned. Maintain knowledge of all current store systems and processes within functional area of expertise.
- Work with Communications team to ensure that stores have all necessary information to implement policies and procedures
- Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives
- Own the company's digital Product Invitation Process execution (i.e.. product readiness check, PS communication, readiness meetings, recaps, communication of invitations, etc.)
- Ad-hoc set up for business initiatives (promotions, early access, sport moments, testing, etc)
- End-to-end site quality monitoring and measuring processes
- Minimum of 2years of directly relevant experience with 1year of Retail store experience in a store management position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Project management skills along with data entry skills.
- Retail Operations background preferred.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 yr; Masters + 0-3 yrs; Associates degree + 1-3 yrs; High School + 3-5 yrs.