Aquent is currently seeking a Digital Merchandising Content Editor with experience in the gaming or online app industry for our Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in Mountain View, CA!
As the Digital Content Editor for our client's team, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain product and programs on new devices and platforms. Based on your digital content retailing experience, you will coordinate and launch effective online features and promotions.
You are an early adopter of new technologies and always curious about new devices, platforms, apps, and products. You bring strong digital Merchandising instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills. You have a strong understanding of the apps and games ecosystem. You possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience. You enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content features and scalable merchandising processes. You bring a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are rapidly emerging as some of the most exciting next generation products under development at this client. This team is a fast moving group that is building the foundations for great VR/AR and working with partners to create amazing user experiences. You’ll work closely with the Content Partnerships team, as well as interface with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams to develop partnership relationships, understand product requirements, and support go-to-market plans for VR/AR apps.
Top 5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Monitoring apps performance in the Store
- Updating collections and refreshing the Merchandising lineup for all beyond mobile platforms
- Creating test cases for Merchandising initiatives
- Documenting Merchandising processes for different Beyond Mobile initiatives and platforms
- Working with various teams on prioritizing work
- BA/BS Degree in any field or in lieu of degree overall 4 years of experience
- At least 2 years of Merchandising, Marketing or Project Management experience.
- Has tested or written reviews of new devices, apps, and/or products.
- Early adopter of new technologies.
- Strong understanding of the apps and games ecosystem.
- Digital Merchandising experience.
- Editorial experience.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Language skills are a plus.