Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC and they are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to join their team for a 8+ month contract. This Digital Media Specialist would be responsible for the content management and publishing for various video desktop applications. The Digital Media Specialist will be extracting and analyzing viewership reports from published videos. This is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K are offered.
The dynamic corporate video and broadcast team looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist with a strong service-oriented (“Can Do”) attitude, and a strong focus on exceeding expectations. The Digital Media Specialist will have excellent communication and customer service skills with the end user, with the ability to work as a team player. An analytical and logical mindset is required when dealing with complex issues while maintaining technically creative problem solving perspective.
Primary Role Focus:
• Manage digital video publishing platforms and content processes
• Partner and collaborate closely with producers, clients and engineering teams
• Analyze viewership metrics, generate reports for clients, including monthly management reports
• Assist and counsel clients in determining most effective video delivery strategies
• Effectively communicate with publishing team and assist with testing
• Detail oriented with ability to advise on best practices
Content Publishing and Quality Assurance:
• Adhere to and enforce standardized metadata tagging processes
• Proactively troubleshoot to replicate/identify and successfully resolve issues
• Maintain and advise on brand governance policies
• Ensure quality video playback and link functionality
• Compose and package client surveys for delivery with videos
Digital Media Specialist Required Professional Skills and Experience:
• Associate’s degree and/or and 2+ years of current digital media operations or comparable experience.
• Must present well in a corporate, professional office environment.
• The Digital Media Specialist candidate will be a critical thinker, collegial, proactive and energized by the challenge of delivering innovative solutions in the corporate space.
• The candidate must possess a passion for digital media and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually-beneficial relationships with management and colleagues.
Desired technical skills and experience:
• Current digital video and streaming media protocols, including containers, codecs, formats, etc.
• W3C web standards, ADA & Section 508 compliance
• Corporate network procedures and protocols, information security
• Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign