Our top entertainment client is looking to add an entry-level digital media analyst for a one year position offering full benefits and W2 pay. Previous PPC and Social Advertising Analytics will put you at the top of the list!
The Media Strategy & Analytics team acts as an internal media agency that handles the strategy, execution, and reporting of all paid & owned media vehicles with the goal of driving multiplatform viewership of the company's television networks.
The Digital Media Coordinator will support Digital Media Strategists with day to day executing, monitoring, optimizing and reporting of paid digital campaign, including paid search, paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat) and programmatic. They will be actively working to maximize the performance of digital campaign across all Discovery Networks. This role requires someone with a great attitude, great work ethic and who is looking for experience in all aspects of paid digital media buying.
• Daily account management and optimization of paid media campaigns to hit engagement, conversion and acquisition goals
• Analyze campaign performance and help recommend necessary optimizations
• Collaborate with internal media team to build targeting and executional recommendations
• Provide detailed reporting and insights during and at the completion of each campaign
Trends & Relationships
• Provide support to Digital Media Strategists
• Help media teams meet deadlines
• Develop effective relationships with the internal and external teams
• 1+ years of relevant work or internship experience
• Strongly preferred that work/internship experience focused on paid digital media buying
• Experience within AdWords or Facebook Power Editor is a plus
• Familiarity with media math and terminology is a plus
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanour, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and monitor/optimize campaigns outside normal business hours
• Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel
• College degree required