Key Job Responsibilities
• Manages the day to day maintenance of at least two websites, keeping the queue of site fixes and tracking progress until successfully completed.
• Serves as the single point of contact for the specific website(s) or other digital channels.
• Interfaces with Digital Media Manager, editors and communications advisors on updates and enhancements to websites or other digital channels.
• Provides work direction to designers, developers, quality assurance team and production coordinators to accomplish digital communications goals.
• Leads new digital media projects (Web, mobile, social, video etc.), coordinating the activities of the production team to ensure successful completion.
• Gathers and analyzes project business requirements and facilitates meetings with stakeholders.
• Creates and manages master project schedule and budget for on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Evaluates tasks or projects and delegates to appropriate team members based on capabilities and experience.
• Develops website user testing plan, recruits internal participants and conducts testing of new websites.
• Provides weekly reports on the traffic to website(s) or other digital channels.
• Reviews and analyzes site feedback, usage statistics and research findings and makes recommendations for site enhancements.
• Provides creative input to the work of production coordinators and designers.
• Contributes to Chevron Digital Media team by providing insights and opportunities for improvement.
• Produces high profile, large distribution emails to employees by coordinating activities between content owner, production coordinator and IT Email Messaging Team.
• Serves as emergency contact for off-hours publishing needs or outages for their site(s).
• Experience forming strong working relationships with internal customers
• Experience managing digital media projects from start to finish
• Solid understanding of digital media (Web, mobile, social, video, etc.)
• HTML, Home Site, Web Trends, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, MS Visio, MS Project experience a plus
• Knowledge of business and budget planning
• Ability to work independently and in a group
• Ability to address difficult issues and take action in the face of challenges
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Prior interactive agency experience a plus
• Experience managing a corporate website for a Fortune 500 company a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Key Job Responsibilities