Are you a seasoned Digital Media Producer in Milwaukee with compelling creative vision evidenced by an exciting reel of work? Do you like to push the limits of professional storytelling, dreaming up more edgy or creative directions for corporate narratives while still remaining on-brand? Do you know your way around a camera, lighting, audio capture, and post production? Can you also direct others on a more complex video shoot? Are you a skilled and confident communicator capable of supporting clients one-on-one to help them realize the best solutions to their communication needs? Do you have what it takes to inspire and mentor others?
Aquent Studios seeks an experienced, high-caliber Digital Media Producer (DMP) to direct and produce the creation of media content and also provide hands-on video and media editing support on a variety of projects. These include video (our top priority), audio, web, rich media, web casts, and more. Often the DMP will work on several projects at once, each in a different phase of production; poise under pressure, and the ability to multi-task while meeting often tight and competing deadlines, are both critical to the success of the DMP.
We are looking for a skilled communicator with client-facing experience or ability, who can inspire creativity into a team and collaborate closely with team members and partners (including designers, copywriters, photographers, production artists, and illustrators) to produce work that is up to date with current trends in corporate media and video. Switching between different styles will be necessary, and there will be opportunities to produce edgy work that pushes boundaries in terms of what’s generally produced for corporate media and video. An amazing, modern reel is what’s really going to get our attention, so please send us your best work to review!
- Work with Studios customers and/or other Studios Producers to create necessary deliverables for their communication needs
- Prioritize and schedule individual project tasks to meet deadlines
- Lead, mentor and guide the digital team that consists of video producers, photographers, interactive developers, and web programmers.
- Assist with directing creative support personnel including photographers, writers, and illustrators
- Organize complex source materials into integrated, coherent rich media pieces as defined by client request and creative/brand standards
- Incorporate different trends and looks in design; alter style for different contexts as defined by request and creative standards
- Help to define the best methods, systems and suppliers to produce assigned deliverables
- Perform QA on all deliverables
- Participate and/or direct photo/video shoots as required by project requests
- Maintain clean and updated files on servers
- Create timelines and cost estimates/quotes for Account Manager
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from Managing Director, Manager of Rich Media, Account Managers and client(s) for continuous quality improvement (as measured by client surveys and metrics)
- Utilize appropriate resources (i.e. Technology and training) to ensure quality in delivery workflow processes
- Pursue and share best practices within the department and among creative staff via 1:1 conversations with other team members and participation in weekly team meetings
- Understand all project elements and components
- Expertise across various types of media production and editing, as evidenced by resume and a strong portfolio of work samples
- Proven experience producing, direction, and/or editing multiple video or other media projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Prior client-facing experience (highly preferred) in a corporate or agency setting
- BA in Graphic Communication, Video Production or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to commute to our client’s location in Milwaukee daily