Jr. - Mid-level
The Digital Media Planner should have 2-5 years digital or social marketing experience, are highly organized, and a master at working in fast paced environments. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital media planning (display, programmatic, mobile, paid social, re-targeting) in a B2B environment. Teamwork, organization and communication skills are paramount. This person will execute digital media strategies flawlessly and on time. Experience with customer acquisition through marketing automation tactics a plus. The Digital Media Planner will assist with campaign launches and optimizations to ensure best in class approach.
Media Planning: Supports the media strategists in building the plan and executing the media buys. Creation of all media tracking, production requests and provides data to the strategist to determine optimization.
Ad Trafficking: Ensures the timely entry and tracking of production requests with our agency partner. Escalates any issues to the media operations team for resolution with the creative team.
Media Operations: Manages our invoices and works with our finance and media operations team to ensure a transparent and accurate payment process is executed for all media buys.
• Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or Marketing
• 2 to 5 years digital marketing experience with display or social advertising background
• Ability to apply and execute strategy quickly and accurately
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
• Highly collaborative
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Media Agency experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Jr. - Mid-level