Digital Media Analyst
The Digital Media Analyst will be responsible to schedule, monitor / analyze and update DVM’s vendor / brand marketing and ad campaigns in-flight to assure flawless execution and deliver optimal results based on campaign objectives across all digital channels. Assure the best possible guest experience assuring that program content is relevant, appropriately targeted and produces measurable results. This person is extremely knowledgeable in the digital space and keeps senior management aware of current trends, and techniques and technologies. In addition, he/she will be responsible for, but not limited to: ad trafficking, in-flight campaign optimization, ad inventory and revenue forecasting and yield management.
The Media Optimization team creates operational efficiencies, increase campaign performance and yield, across a network of display, exchange, mobile, social, email, and search solutions. This position requires a detail oriented, analytical focus with extensive knowledge of digital advertising, using ad technology and a proven track record in operational excellence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals as a part of a face pace innovative team. As a Digital Media Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
• Schedule, monitor, update (optimize) and maintain online campaigns through an ad server software program
• Measure and analyze in-flight performance / KPI’s to assure campaign objectives are met or exceeded
• Identify and build audience and guest segments for specific campaign objectives.
• Monitor and analyze internet ad traffic patterns and share out best practices
• Prepare holistic ad inventory and forecast reporting to support sales and, account management planning.
• Work with internal teams to schedule and maintain relevant and timely marketing messages
• Work with internal teams to maximize efficiencies with third party sales partners
• Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation or reporting
• Primary point of contact for planning questions for the ad server
• Analyze results and deliver insights and recommendations to internal and external clients
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Media Analyst