We are working with a chic fashion retailer whose mission is to revolutionize entrepreneurial opportunities for women and men by reinventing the category and creating the modern business opportunity- they're Social Selling platform. They are looking for a Digital Campaign/SEO Specialist to join their team. This is a temp assignment (1 month), on-site in Brisbane, starting Monday 9/11.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- eCommerce experience required.
- Well versed in Google Analytics (creating reports, dashboards, etc) and Google Tag Manager (Google analytics certified is a plus).
- Expert in creating and executing paid social campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Power Editor.
- When asked, able to take targeting audience and initiatives and go in and set up campaigns.
- Execute digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and paid social.
- Manage SEO campaigns. Examples include keyword research, targeted content development, on-page optimizations.
- Actively manage and optimize for paid search campaigns across Google and Bing, including keyword research, content development, tracking, analysis, optimization, forecasting and development of insights.
- Some understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA, and ROI.
- Manage agencies to coordinate campaign content and assets (ad copies, landing pages, campaign detail, creative, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with industry tools such as the Google Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Majestic SEO/Open Site Explorer, etc.