Digital Marketing Specialist
Seeking highly analytical talent who enjoys diving in to reports to find great gems of information that can improve campaign performance!
– Develop, manage, and Maintain SEM/PPC Search Engine Marketing campaigns
– Manage and optimize Digital Marketing initiatives.
– Analyze reports, develop new/improved ways of reporting on data; deliver on established KPIs.
– Manage the data collection for report generation as well as create/update daily, weekly and monthly reporting dashboards.
– Research and audit online presence, determine effectiveness of campaigns in multiple channels including social media. -
– Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in enterprise digital marketing for a multiple nationwide locations business.
– Experience in communicating with vendors/partners about digital strategy and management, internal stakeholders about campaign strategy/status and cross-functional teams about leveraging work to meet goals.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010 for reporting purposes, pivot tables, conditional formatting and formulas such as VLOOKUP will be used regularly.
– Prior experience with SEM, PPC and analytics tools desirable.
– Knowledge/experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, search engine optimization (SEO), local search strategy and SEM/PPC (Google Adwords and Bing Ads).