As part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Marketing Strategist is a problem solver and a design thinker responsible for listening carefully to the problems our customers are facing, translating that into actionable steps that creating engaging features and reduced friction throughout customer journey. Tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience. This role requires a mix of strong skills: digital strategy background, familiarity with user experience and core focus on customer experience. You will also be a critical player in the corporate Customer Experience initiative.
- Strategic and day-to-day owner of the company website and online customer center.
- Customer focused: Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. Assist in the design and the overall functionality of ATPCO’s digital properties and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Design thinker: Design blueprints — wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, workflows, personas and scenarios — for websites, customer portals, and other digital properties that have an enhanced customer experience and higher results on metrics such as conversion rates and customer engagement.
- Data driven: Analyze the audience, customer behavior and what things affect their decision-making, and then build around these key metrics. Analyze key web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence and enhance the customer experience. Familiarity with SEO/SEM strategies.
- Create satisfying and compelling experiences for users across all digital touchpoints, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions.
- Support development of customer personas.
- Help lead digital marketing operations team by setting strategy, best practices and standards.
- Expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey.
- Basic knowledge of front-end code HTML, etc.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a customer-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- 8-10 years of experience.
· Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
· Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
· Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to reduce friction, improve experience and boost web presence
· Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
· Design wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, workflows, personas and scenarios — for websites, customer portals, and other digital properties.
· Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys
· Analyze the audience, customer behavior and what things affect their decision-making
· Develop user journeys, uncover and evangelize insights from ongoing customer satisfaction, experience and deactivation studies to provide actionable recommendations to key internal stakeholders
· Evaluate and measure customer experience and satisfaction at different points in the journey to highlight collective opportunities and risks to the organization
· Works cross-functionally, sharing relevant insights across teams, and compiling insights from primary, secondary and other sources to provide a more holistic point of view on the customer experience
Percentage of time per task:
40% Digital Strategy
30% Customer Experience
30% User Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, user experience or related fields.
Proficiency with SEO/SEM, Microsoft Dynamics, ClickDimensions, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
Familiarity with web design and HTML.
PC and MS Office knowledge including Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel and Access.
- Ability to use UX and UI tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator), InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js or Quartz Composer.
- Creative and thoughtful with great powers of persuasion and presentation
- Proven stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Results oriented
- Works well both independently and in a team environment with strong work ethic
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
The successful applicant must be able to conduct business with senior management.
Excellent presentation skills in front of large groups.