Do you have a passion for digital and building high-quality consumer experiences that drive business impact? Do you pride yourself on constantly updating your knowledge of the newest and most impactful best practices in digital? Do you enjoy educating others while also learning from them?
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist. This individual plays a highly visible and strategic role, driving business impact through digital best practices. The Digital Marketing Strategist is key in co-piloting total digital strategy (as part of overall marketing plans); identifying, articulating and integrating current best practices in digital including creative development, distribution strategy and paid media; and carving out new/next best practices as the digital landscape evolves.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Strategist collaborates across multiple internal teams and external partners at all levels (junior to senior), and ensures knowledge transfer for all portfolio’s. This individual will possess successful digital communications strategy (paid, owned, shared and earned) experience, planning leadership, the ability to synthesize complicated information into simple explanations, and has proven success in collaborating across multi-functional teams to drive forward-progress. Most importantly, this person has a proven track record thriving in ambiguity, and has above-average ability to articulate a vision and clear plan, ultimately driving results by securing buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- Manage marketing campaign strategy and planning, content development, and delivery across multiple web sites and other digital channels.
- Plan and lead execution of all SEO, email, social, content, PPC, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to senior leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize campaign marketing efforts and budget allocations based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure messaging, creative design, audience, and conversion tests.
- Optimize conversion funnels.
- Develop brand digital priorities and secure alignment across brand teams and their agencies.
Articulate and ensure application of digital best practices within brand team communications plans, campaigns and content.
- Ensure development of comprehensive, efficient, and impactful campaigns leveraging most effective digital touchpoints, to achieve brand business objectives. Strategies and Plans are developed with intimate understanding of brand, target consumer(s) and their digital interaction across the greater digital landscape. Identify and provide resources and capabilities that enhance brands' digital effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Extensive experience in marketing, with strategy, communications and digital experience, preferably in Energy Efficiency industry.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing targeted, multi-touch digital campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and conversion funnels.
- Experience with marketing technologies including Marketing Automation/Email Marketing, CRM, CMS, Web Analytics.
- Experience creating, optimizing, and reporting for Google Adwords campaigns.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools. (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven comfort presenting, articulating, and defending research and design decisions.