Are you a Marketing Strategist who has experience with developing digital marketing strategies for both digital and mobile platforms? If so, we have a GREAT opportunity for you. Keep reading for more information about this full-time opportunity.
Our client is well-known organization in the VA area. They are looking to take their brand to the next level in regards to digital marketing. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project manage multiple digital initiatives of significant complexity
- Work on company-wide and client-specific agendas towards the continuous improvements of high-return, high-impact digital campaigns
- Work with internal management staff and internal teams to develop digital content strategies for all social media and online campaigns with goal of optimizing conversion path for key digital channels
- Create and facilitate reports based upon multivariable testing of marketing strategies
- Support onsite/offsite presentation to educate external clients and internal colleagues on best practices
- Identify trends and insights within the industry and competitors and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manages website operations, site campaign strategy, and site development and delivery across desktop and mobile platforms
- Maintain and enhances the website (desktop and mobile) as a dynamic and critical tool for effective service and membership promotion, member communication, education and access.
- Write copy and creates pages on the company website in support of campaigns and other initiatives while ensuring brand consistency.
This is a direct hire opportunity. You will be required to work onsite.