Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC
Job Location: Vernon Hills
Duration: Temp to Perm
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC to lead paid digital marketing functions essential to the effectiveness of the marketing organization. These functions include, but are not limited to creation, execution, optimization, reporting, and process optimization. Reporting to the Sr. Director of eCommerce, the DMS - PPC will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all PPC marketing goals across Google Adwords, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Facebook PPC and other channels are achieved.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The individual in this role will:
- Create and execute campaigns, creative testing and effective bidding strategies in PPC marketing ranging from Facebook PPC, Google Adwords, BingAds and Yahoo Gemini.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
- Track and update results through PPC or cost per click.
- Determine ROI and profitability on search marketing efforts.
- Adding & tracking new keywords in the search engines.
- Monitor campaigns daily & make adjustments and optimizations based on budget, CPCs, traffic, etc.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Other duties for this role will be assigned as necessary/appropriate.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, quantitative or related field (required)
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- 1+ years of hands-on SEM/PPC experience across Google Adwords, BingAds and Yahoo Gemini or a similar bid management platform.
- Experience and Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with multivariate experiments and A/B test.
- Strong project/time management skills with attention to detail and focus on ROI.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
If you feel like you may be a good fit for this, please apply with you most up to date resume, and any information you can provide on why you would be a good fit for this.