- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be an expert in paid search advertising, with a good understanding of related web technologies.
- To be successful, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment in a global organization and collaborating with large teams across the company.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketer who can evangelize and train others in our marketing organization about digital media as well as support a team of talented professionals on executing.
- This role will work across the business units, regions and divisions to ensure that eCommerce and digital channels are integral part of the marketing mix and that the objectives of channel preference are delivered.
- Leads the development and delivery of Digital Marketing, processes and technology implementation, as well as reporting and thorough ROI analysis.
- Develops and integrates all the digital channels and optimizes the mix to ensure superb customer experience while meeting efficiently and effectively the business objectives.
- Partners with the team members to develop, execute and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals and engaging our customers in loyal and satisfying relationships.
- Collaborates with internal clients to deliver enhanced digital marketing solutions.
- Provides strategic guidance and develops the members of the digital team to ensure they are staying up to date with changes in the digital marketing space.
- Influences and educates the wider corporate marketing organization to adopt and deploy new marketing media and emerging online (web and mobile) marketing and selling tactics and technologies.
- 4-8 years’ experience in customer-driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce from
consumer or technology industries.
- Expertise in all aspects of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid search platforms.
- Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to manage and update campaigns via bulk upload process.
- Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Analytics/Omniture and MediaMath are a plus.
- Experience managing and optimizing display advertising.
- Experience managing multiple strategic clients including ownership and oversight of budgets.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to management on a regular basis.
- A passion for learning and testing new marketing best practices.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- BA/BS in major in business or technical field or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in Marketing including Digital Channels
- Excellent process improvement skills and track record.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with broad guidance against a framework of
defined business objectives.
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Clear communicator that
is collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learn.
- 5-10% travel
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs