This position will be responsible for executing inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives to achieve measurable results and lead generation in support of the Digital Marketing team. This individual will work with the internal marketing and market development to execute campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, content marketing and SEO/SEM to meet the needs of the business. The Digital Marketing Specialist works with key digital communication channels (website, social media, email, display, and other online content) while identifying and implementing relevant and measurable content to engage our customers and prospects online. This role would leverage ongoing web analytics, financial, and lead generation metrics to ensure that measurement of the program’s goals are achieved through ongoing digital marketing efforts.
The main duties of this individual will be to support various projects within the Digital Marketing team. This would include but not be limited to:
• Assisting in the development of online marketing and eCommerce strategy through the coordination of activities to maximize revenue and lead generation opportunities.
• Developing specific marketing campaigns and promotions to generate new customer contacts and additional opportunities for conversion.
• Assisting in page creation, writing effective, engaging and call to action online copy, with support and guidance provided by our Digital Marketing team to help you clearly understand the Life Science market. Ensure content is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, and conversion.
• Collaborating with the Digital Marketing and Regional Marketing teams on the strategy, design, and development of digital campaigns and assets that will increase revenue and improve lead generation conversion.
• Leveraging web analytics to track campaign results and uncover relevant insights, content gaps, and opportunities for purposeful online dialogs within target communities.
• Coordinate the design, customer segmentation, messaging and analytics for all email marketing campaigns through our marketing automation platform
• Assisting the Merchandising and Web Production teams on implementing onsite merchandising programs. Ensure all site links contain the proper tracking parameters.
• Working with the Digital Marketing Analytics team to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels through KPI management and ROI marketing metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or communications or other related work experience preferred
Minimimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience with emphasis on digital marketing, eMail Campaigns, and digital lead generation programs preferred
• Previous experience executing digital marketing campaigns is required.
• Understanding of direct response techniques such as segmentation, targeting and testing
• Problem solving skills are critical - must have the ability to drive projects and understand/work through the tasks given.
• Must be detail oriented - must have the ability to identify and resolve problems and complete tasks with attention to detail.
• Experience with “Writing for the Web” techniques to support on-screen consumption.
• Strong business acumen, marketing experience, and customer focus are essential.
• Strong understanding of web analytics metrics and how they are calculated.
• Able to act in a highly autonomous capacity and work on the most complex problems with corporate visibility.
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making processes within a matrixed environment
• Experience with a marketing automation tools and Adobe Analytics highly desirable.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs