As an essential member of the Digital Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of display campaigns. This will include leading various display campaigns from start to finish, assisting in the development of creative assets across the larger display team, aiding in budgeting exercises, and championing communications to the greater marketing organization.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with all Digital Marketing partners as well as across Category and Seasonal Marketing teams. They will also closely team up with internal and external creative agencies to ensure strategies and timelines are being executed flawlessly. Additionally, they will play a vital role in partnering with the media agency to develop and adjust media plans, analyze data, and establish key insights on campaign and partner performance.
80% Oversee display campaigns:
• Develop goals, objectives, creative, and testing plans
• Work with internal creative team and outside agency to guide creative development, media buy and media optimizations
• Manage budget and invoicing for campaigns
• Analyze results of display campaigns and provide actionable recommendations for improvements
• Deliver results to key business partners
10% Participate in budgeting exercises:
• Develop a deep understanding of budgeting tools and reports
• Partner with broader display team to analyze and reconcile budgets on an ad-hoc basis including yearly budget building, tactical/category/vehicle/seasonal analyses, sales-driving budget analyses, etc.
• Manage all non-working media invoices
10% Manage dissemination of reporting and documentation to media agency
• Ensure key reporting documents have been updated by appropriate parties on time
• Assemble and deliver documentation to media agency including quarterly HRG analysis, monthly DART Forecast and MDM reporting, monthly Adobe Insight results