Roles and Responsibilities
Supports Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Digital Brand Building in managing paid search campaigns on multiple channels including Google, Bing, etc. They will support all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage all detailed aspects of day-to-day paid search campaign activities. This individual should possess a great depth of tactical knowledge in paid search services.
• Research and strategize paid search campaigns plans for beauty brands.
• Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns
• Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
• Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
• Monitor and report on campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
• Consistently analyze and report on campaign results and present recommended optimizations to Senior Manager, Digital Marketing.
• Help with paid display campaign implementation, analysis and reporting.
• Maintain Google Affiliate Network campaigns.
• Write specification documents and design experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth. Analyze these results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
• Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance, in conjunction with web team.
• Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal partners including marketing, web team and senior management.
• Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking BE’s performance against competitors; keep up-to-date with new opportunities in the search competitive landscape, work with legal and outside vendors to get new programs implemented which drive positive results.
• Work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective designs for all post-click landing experiences, in conjunction with web team.
• Manage key agency relationships on an ongoing basis.
• Help with other digital marketing tasks as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 4-6 years of experience developing and executing results-oriented digital marketing programs.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Can fluently translate business objectives, digital marketing goals, and online customer insights into impactful, innovative brand-appropriate digital solutions.
• Deep understanding of and familiarity with SEM & SEO, its uses and implications, and its next-generation potential in brand and product marketing.
• Solution-oriented; takes consistent initiative and resourcefulness when it comes to resolving problems and going after new, valuable opportunities.
• Understanding of SEO a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills, knowing when and how to adjust tone and message to appropriate audiences.
• Effective partner management, negotiation, and operational skills with strong results orientation and efficiency mentality.
• Financial acumen required, including experience managing multimillion $ budgets.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and deliver multiple products or services concurrently under time constraints. Knows when to do vs. delegate.
• Nimble, adaptable, can go with the flow.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Creative, fearless thinking
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Roles and Responsibilities