We have a client in San Diego that is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist full-time/On-site for a temp to hire position. Must have 3 years experience in the Marketing Space and have the ability to wear many hats. Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Marketer and get exposure to all business unit leaders, as well as grow with a company.
Ideally you have experience in a corporate web marketing setting and have a mix of content management, social media, project management and email marketing experience, as well as a desire to keep abreast of innovative digital marketing trends. The position requires flexibility in working across multiple projects concurrently, with an ability to shift priorities to support cross-functional teams.
Sounds pretty incredible, we know! So what is the day-to-day like? I’m glad you asked, let’s talk about the responsibilities!
- You will support the creation and management marketing campaigns
- You will work with teams to track and manage social media content across various channels
- You will support the development of various digital assets
- You will monitor and update email campaigns
- You will contribute to light copywriting and corporate communication
- You will serve as an internal resource on social media and digital marketing best practices, staying abreast of industry changes, consistently sharing new insights with team and regional constituents
- You will perform additional web marketing tasks as assigned
- You will use independent judgment and be initiative in time-sensitive situations to meet deadlines
- You will effectively organize, prioritize and follow-up on work assignments
Most importantly, you will be excited and willing to dive into any task with the abilty to switch gears all day and have fun doing it! YAY!
Pretty awesome, we know! Let’s go over the requirements!
- You must have 2-4 years digital marketing work experience
- You must have knowledge of social media and SEO best practices
- You must have email marketing and/or Project Management experience
- You must have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with others in a cross-functional team
- You must have a positive attitude, tactful, and a self-starting contributor with positive references from prior marketing/IT colleagues
Lead Gen Experience
Inbound Marketing Experience