AQUENT is supporting a major beauty brand in their search for a Digital Marketing Specialist! This is a MID LEVEL role on a FT Freelance basis (6 months) in Addison, TX (Dallas area).
The role will include the following responsibilities, therefore the following experience is required (3-5 years):
- Strong attention to detail; someone that can work independently; self-starter and comfortable working in multiple content management systems.
- Cumulative relevant work experience in online/eCommerce marketing and/or web merchandising including experience with web platforms, web content management systems, web analytics (e.g. Omniture), A/B and multivariant testing tools, PIM systems, or similar technologies; or other demonstrated level expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, social and mobile, etc.), including trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of ecommerce, content targeting strategies, web design standards, UI designing and testing with a solid grasp of IT functionality within web infrastructure.
- Proven use of online analytics and consumer data in order to interpret results, identify site opportunities, and drive marketing decisions to maximize sales, conversion rate and overall customer experience.
- Must be creative, solution focused and willing to work with others to identify fresh ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, reliability and professional with attention to detail and rapid execution are essential.
- Expected to handle multiple projects at once and be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities and comfortable taking direction but also managing upward.
- Must be self-sufficient, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to prioritize and organize and possess a high level of time and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines with little direction is required.
- Must possess a sense of urgency, be proactive and display confidence, demonstrating strong collaboration, flexibility and diplomacy skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now!