We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our client's Marketing team to drive cross-sell, upsell and improve client engagement and loyalty. This position will oversee all direct to client channels from strategy through tactical execution, with an emphasis on digital channels; including email, social media, onsite display, landing pages, and direct mail.
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital marketer, with e-commerce or fintech expertise. We’re looking for someone with a passion for testing and a deep knowledge of digital best practices and industry trends. This position will be responsible for supporting existing day-to-day marketing programs and developing new programs with an eye toward enhancing the client journey.
● Day-to-day execution of digital programs, including: campaign set-up, testing design, scheduling emails, running QA process and monitoring deliverability
● Oversee and manage ESP vendor to ensure campaigns deliver error-free and on schedule.
● Work with ESP, mail vendors, and cross-functional team to identify ways to improve processes and create campaign efficiencies that reduces time to market
● Support Segment lead goals by collaborating with Tech, Product, Content and Creative teams to develop multi-channel campaigns, aligned with client journey, delivering assets for Landing pages, social media, email and direct mail
● Setup and deploy complex automated omni-channel campaigns within ESP
● Run analytics on campaign performance and surface relevant findings to the team and make recommendations to optimize performance of programs
● Create and execute test plans around subject lines, timing, creative, cadence, target audience, etc.
● Work closely with creative team developing creative briefs, ensure brand standards are maintained, and develop email templates for consistent responsive designs based on campaign type or purpose
Desired Skills and Experience
● 5- 7 years of digital marketing experience, and managing medium to large cross-functional teams with a focus on digital engagements and customer journeys
● Experience managing omni-channel direct marketing campaigns from end-to-end
● Previous experience partnering with creative teams to develop creative executions for direct mail, email, mobile, social media and landing pages
● Client oriented and excellent communicator
● Understanding of HTML, in-line CSS Code, and email design and delivery best practices
● Familiarity with ESPs, i.e., Marketo, Salesforce or similar. Ability to set up complex multi-channel client journeys and campaigns flows within ESP tools.
● Superior analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize and identify new opportunities. Have worked with analytics platforms, i.e., Adobe and Google analytics to be able to run email and web performance analytics.
● Obsessive attention to detail
● Experience with A/B testing
● Team player, comfortable working with design/UX, techies, data scientists, and product management
● Highly collaborative, self-starter, experience in e-commerce, FinTech or Financial services a plus
● Marketing campaign experience including email, digital portals/experiences, social, etc.
● Project management and the ability to work across matrixed teams
● Familiarity with ESPs, i.e., Marketo, Salesforce or similar. Ability to set up complex multi-channel client journeys and campaigns flows within ESP tools, experience in e-commerce, FinTech or Financial services a plus