****Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager is required.
The Global IT Digital Marketing Specialist will join the IT team that supports global digital marketing across a number of functions, utilizing a range of skill sets. In 2018, this role will focus on supporting the development and rollout of corporate sites on Adobe Experience Manager, including Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. This will include testing development, coordinating testing with marketing groups, coordinating some systems integration work and project managing some elements of theprogram plan.
In addition, the role will support related digital platforms (video, blog, microsite, etc.); metrics reporting using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; support other digital platforms, including Eloqua marketing automation. This role sits within Global IT Digital Marketing team and works closely with Global Marketing, Regional Digital Marketing, IT Support and Legal. This position will operate independently in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks with little direct supervision.
Support development and launch of the corporate web sites on Adobe Experience
o Perform significant testing of AEM components and layouts with content and document
bugs, issues, etc.
o Working with product manager, coordinate testing efforts with Marketing
o Test integrations with Eloqua (forms) and Brightcove (video).
Own project management for some associated AEM development workstreams and projects,
including coordinating the move of the partner relations sites
Test and provide support for set-up of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
Project manage and support other related web projects, including microsite and blog support.
Support and provide day-to-day management and development of our video platform, hosted
Support and provide day-to-day management of our blog platform, including reviewing
Wordpress sites and maintenance activities and supporting regional needs, as identified.
Support metrics reporting, including testing Adobe Analytics dashboards and setting
up/maintain aggregated analytic dashboards in Domo.
Support microsite development as identified by and regional marketing teams.
Support domain management, as needed.
Support global marketing automation platform projects, using Eloqua. This may include
analyzing contact data and also issue management.
Some night and weekend hours may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager is required.
• Experience working with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
• Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new platforms independently and quickly.
• Ability to identify, document, troubleshoot and test issues in AEM.
• Self-motivated, able to set priorities, manage multiple work assignments to completion, and
• Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience should include maintaining project schedules and timelines, creating ongoing
communications, identifying risks and critical paths.
• Understanding of digital marketing functions, including content and design for user journey
and page optimization, SEO, metrics gathering, lead generation and integration of platforms
(such as video and marketing automation).
• Strong understanding of digital analytics reporting. Ability to set up dashboards,
troubleshoot data issues and provide reporting.
• Experience with Eloqua, Brightcove, Wordpress and Domo desired.
• Excellent attention to detail. Strong organization is a must.
• Customer service focus, with strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Functional knowledge of Google Analytics and associated tools.
• Understanding of responsive design and mobile design concepts.
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in managing simultaneous complex tasks from inception to successful
Educational Level /Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree