Digital Marketing Specialist (Full-time, Temp-Perm)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. This person should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Develop marketing automation strategy and execute using our marketing automation platform
- Build, run and own email campaigns including demand generation, lead and customer nurturing campaigns
- Develop scalable email design, templates, calls-to-action and content used in email sends
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interaction, past purchase, free course purchasers, content downloads, site page visits, etc.
- Measure list segmentation results and optimize the nurture tracks to convert leads to customers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns such as blast and drip email programs that include welcome, nurture, retention, cross-sell and upgrade programs
- Think strategically and pro-actively recommend how to continually improve results
- Communicate results of email performance with the marketing and management teams on a regular basis
- Stay current on industry best practices for email deliverability and readability (e.g. mobile), email design for increased conversion, email client changes and their impact on email marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns. Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, remarketing, blogging and events.
- Work with Marketing Analyst to build dashboards, reporting and analysis of campaigns, derive insights and ensure accuracy of data.
- Develop documentation and road maps for planning, processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Prior experience in email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics (5+ Years)
- Proficient in using marketing automation tools & processes; Pardot/Acton/Salesforce experience highly desirable. (5+ Years)
- Minimum 3-6 years campaign marketing experience for high-tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Excellent B2B writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form)
- Experience with Salesforce, expert in Google Analytics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- You have experience not only running a project, but also measuring and evaluating its success. (5+ Years)
- You have an analytical thought process and you are consistently thorough and organized.
- You have a proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.