We’re looking for a fantastic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing client in a full time role! This is a 6+ month assignment, on-site and could possible extend or convert to perm for the right person.
In this position, you would be responsible for executing on daily web and email marketing management as well as supporting testing and implementation of a growing strategic initiatives calendar. The Digital Marketing Specialist collaborates routinely with all members of the marketing team to support development and execution. Some of the initiatives include marketing automation, social media, video marketing execution and salesforce production support as well as other web-based activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Project manage digital marketing project pipeline, including prioritization based on business need and deadlines.
· Provide day-to-day maintenance support of the corporate websites in support of marketing/sales initiatives. Manage work queue, making page, content and creative updates, oversee approval process of content, performing Q/C and facilitate quarterly reviews of website content with business stakeholders for accuracy.
· Assist in development and implementation of email campaign and automation strategy, developing marketing assets (email templates, landing pages and online forms) in the system. Also includes successfully building, testing and launching email marketing campaigns, etc. within the email marketing technology, as well as optimizing email campaign flows. Position will assist in coordinating with IT, compliance, product, q/c and ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
· Support day-to-day social media marketing efforts, including reviewing content posts, coordinating posts with compliance and adding new campaigns to the content library.
· Review website and email templates to make recommendations for updates, revisions and enhancements based on competitive activity, market conditions, business updates and technology enhancements.
· Strong understanding in measuring effectiveness of online marketing efforts, analyzing and reporting on all online marketing initiatives, including websites, organic search rankings, email campaigns, social media, video marketing etc., to continuously optimize and measure success.
· Stay current on latest marketing technologies and make recommendations to leverage them as potential brand differentiators in campaigns, site strategies, email marketing, etc.
Ideal candidate Requirements:
· 3 – 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role with proven success in the areas of website and content management, marketing automation, email campaign execution, social media marketing, preferably in financial services industry.
· light familiarity in HTML, CSS, and other tools, as well as working knowledge of content management systems.
· Familiar with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Eloqua or Marketo. We use SugarCRM, and don’t worry if you don’t have experience in this CRM, we’ll teach you!
· Experience managing online marketing projects in an integrated marketing environment from concept to implementation, with solid project management skills
. · Demonstrated attention to detail and experience in digital and direct data-driven marketing execution, Q/C testing, measurement, reporting and ongoing management in an online marketing environment.
· Independently motivated to identify, suggest and help to implement new and better creative solutions and processes.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment.