· Working knowledge of Creative Cloud producing multimedia assets and wireframes (or other related design tools acceptable)
· Knowledge of user experience (UX) design, design thinking, and human centered design with a balanced knowledge of prototype and continuous learning environments
· Ability to use AEM and Adobe Target to develop UX, media assets, components, and conduct A/B testing.
· Ability to manage and maintain qualitative and quantitative customer data sets and dashboards for correlation with other corporate metrics · Knowledge of standard business analysis to
include requirements documentation
· Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all organizational levels with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to manage small to mid-sized requests for visual design artifacts independently.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires the individual to simultaneously manage several tasks, while paying attention to detail and quality.
· Ability to evaluate and investigate key market trends in experience design, and visual design, and make
recommendations, and market reporting
· Ability to construct Wireframe and Digital Prototype Development from conceptual requirements/ideation sessions
· Ability to maintain design standards in design annotation or digital creative documentation and tagging
· Ability to use Adobe target to facilitate A/B and multivariate testing.
· Experience working in both SDLC and Agile methodologies
Mandatory AEM (CMS) or CQ, Adobe Target, Sketch, Axure,
Adobe Creative Cloud, Jira, Confluence, Prototyping, wireframe development, visual mock-ups, Agile
Preferred: Jira, PMP Standards, AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, HTML, HTML5
The Customer Experience Organization is requesting a resource to support the delivery of a seamless customer experience digital design strategy surrounding the out new omni-channel platform currently under development. This work will include UX wireframe development, visual design mock-ups, and visual QA associated the business delivery roadmap, and compliance standards within our existing digital style guide. We endeavor to improve customer usability, user functionality, as well as, limit additional burden on frontline employees through the modernization of agent tools across the United States. All candidates must possess strong frontend design expertise and design project management/agency experience with the ability to create and track qualitative metrics/customer insights across the program and platforms.
· Develop, deliver, and QA UX wireframes, front end visual design mock-ups, and monitor key content KPIs for success or failure within the digital customer journey.
· Use expertise in AEM to develop front end designs, implement
appropriate tagging for KPI monitoring and A/B testing within Adobe Target, yielding actionable customer Analytics.
· Support and maintain CX strategy and framework documentation surrounding User Experience Design, Persona Development, Customer Journey Mapping, and Customer Insights, Analytics, and User Flows validation.
· Manage priorities and workflow products of UI, UX and Interaction designers as work flows through the product development lifecycle and roadmap.
· Support the implementation of Design Thinking, ethnographic research, as well as other industry UX and CX tools
· Support the active development of a Customer Experience
design frameworks from concept, to implementation, and post production QA.
· Serve as a liaison between project leads and design, functional, and technical resources throughout the project lifecycle.
· Support the development and education surrounding a lexicon of terms, and associated the efforts to build common understanding across digital touchpoints.