- Responsible for the digital marketing programs, including ongoing website/online/mobile banking design/user experience, digital/social applications, and involvement in integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong project management from conceptualization, driving alignment and planning resources to manage deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Develop and manage execution of SEO/SEM campaigns to successfully increase the company’s visibility in search engine results, targeted/timely product offers, and maximize ROI.
- This person is going help 'build' the omni-channel member experience through managing the architect who will be 'technically building' the omni-channel.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Website based background (Web and Social Media)... have a 3rd party agency to help with this
- Digital Marketing Strategy *execution
- SEO/SEM (foundational)
- UX understanding (high level of understanding the customer experience and creating a seamless brand)
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Number one thing is you must have and share a passion for what they do every day, must be curious, and a critical thinker, with a solid consumer (bigger picture) mindset.