We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our client to take on a broad set of responsibilities, with a focus on supporting a dynamic team. This role will be responsible for supporting a number of projects that could include website implementations, client customization strategy, and client presentations, including website demos. Tasks will vary from assisting Sales with an understanding of team capabilities to creating promotions on the customer websites. This is a learning role and candidates will be trained on key responsibilities, while bringing strong organization skills, comfort with ambiguity, ability to problem solve and collaborate and desire to bring value to a busy team supporting numerous high profile corporate initiatives.
Working with IT partners is also an essential part of the role to convey business priorities and align IT efforts with key business objectives. The Specialist will be required to partner with other matrix partners within the organization including Product and Customer Experience teams.
- Collaborate with Sales account managers, along with Content Management (CMS) and Web IT teams to help translate requirements, provide business/customer perspective, and promote efficiency for the implementation of required enhancements.
- Guide and educate internal resources, using impactful communication skills, to support projects related to web functionality and processes, including both the secure and public sites.
- Once trained, own the process and creation for customer website promotions, as requested by clients and internal Product Leads.
- Support the creation and execution of website presentations for Sales and clients and create account management reports (via analytics) for Senior Management as required.
- Be the “voice of the customer”, helping to share concerns, while preserving the Web strategies and web style guides put forward by the team.
- Help to problem solve, keeping design expertise of custom website technologies for National Account customers that fall outside current capabilities in mind. Present these new developments to key client decision makers.
- Growth opportunities include participating in Digital Marketing project work, expanding knowledge by attending technology seminars and training, and using web-based tools for identify trends, impacts and other analytic insights.
- Support website release activities (some of which occur during “off-hours”) to ensure website quality and timely delivery.