Do you find yourself bored with traditional advertising? Are you interested in working as an integral part of team where you are responsible for creating meaningful content to consumers that can be found easily online? Do you have an eye for researching the target market to increase brand image and awareness? If this sounds like you, I have the perfect role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative and articulate Digital Marketing Specialist for one of our cutting edge Fortune 500 clients local to the Boca Raton, FL market area. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in any of the following: search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), display media, social media and shopping feeds. Individuals must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business needs may change at a moment's notice. You should also be comfortable communicating professionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels. This role is heavily involved in eCommerce email marketing. The role is a combined marketing & technical role, supporting key eCommerce, Marketing & company initiatives.
- Responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the company product on the web
- Initiate effective marketing campaigns online
- Assists in deploying & reporting on A/B and multivariate tests and optimization efforts.
- Translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns
- Oversees the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email communications.
- Adept in evaluating the needs of the consumer market
- Excellent understanding of how and where to acquire the knowledge about consumer trends and demands
- Ability to know how to create a plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources.
- Create various online promotions and email campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Works with data and IT teams to coordinate implementation of data attributes, processes and feeds into ESP in a consistent, systematic way in order to leverage for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop a social presence and advocate brands effectively
- Stay current in marketing trends and news and algorithms