Aquent's client builds technology to tackle some of the toughest global security challenges facing the world today—from thwarting online censorship to mitigating the threats from digital attacks to countering violent extremism to protecting people from online harassment. Their team of engineers, scientists, researchers, designers and policy experts view the world through the lens of technology.
For this assignment, we are looking for a growth specialist to run product growth analytics and user funnel optimization experiments across the team’s three core products as well as the client website. You should love data and creativity in equal measures and be able to work closely with UX designers, product managers, marketers and engineers and understand the role of all disciplines. A Google Analytics pro, with experience growing products.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Set up Google Analytics with clear funnels and goals across all products and associated websites; work with engineering as needed to connect GA to specific user flows.
- Analyze market sizing based growth trajectories for each product, identify opportunities, prioritize and execute growth tactics across the products.
- Set growth strategies and best practices for products with the goal to make the teams as self sufficient as possible in funnel optimization and train relevant team members on GA fundamentals.
- Help coordinate a cross functional team to execute growth experiments and pivot based on results.
- Work independently and proactively, helping the team take informed risks and capitalize on opportunities presented to the products.
- Create a reporting framework and dashboards to keep the team up to date in real time about growth.
- BA/BS degree in Business Analytics, marketing and communication.
- 1 -3 years of experience in growth functionality in Google Analytics
- Experience working in Startup companies and help in the growth of business
- Gsuite apps experience required (Advance spreadsheet skills)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Organized and attention to detail
- Have a proven track record in growing several digital products, preferably B2B eligibility-based products.
- Understand a wide range of growth tactics, including UX optimization, SEO, AdWords, referral marketing and social media.
- Be an expert experiment manager who can run several experiments (depending on technical ability to execute) at once across different products, and quickly pivot based on data.
- Experience managing and communicating with a variety of stakeholders through structured reporting processes, using email, presentations, dashboards, etc.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Proficient in Google Data Studio and Google Search Console.