Vitamin T is currently in search of a Marketing Specialist for our client in Detroit. This is a contract role!
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in real estate, architecture, construction, or commercial brokerage is preferred
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing=
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investor Communications. Executes the creation and assembly of custom proposals, RFQ responses, presentations, offering memorandums, and introduction packages.
- Property Marketing. Executes property marketing plans which include the creation of custom marketing materials, ILS management, advertising efforts, and the development of event collateral. Offers marketing assistance to help promote property events.
- Corporate Marketing. Supports corporate marketing efforts including the development of presentations, brochures, and additional marketing collateral for the Broder & Sachse brand.
- Department Support. Fulfills various marketing requests and updates marketing materials/templates for various departments.
- Digital Marketing. Maintains and executes digital marketing efforts such as social media management, the e-blast calendar, digital advertising, and manages the corporate and property websites.
- Public Relations. Assists with all communication with the media. Responsibilities include coordinating byline articles, press releases, and award submissions.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead when appropriate
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven writing skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Basic graphic design abilities
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards