Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to provide project support for ongoing departmental initiatives, such as website personalization and digital analytics for a maternity leave coverage. The main responsibilites of this role will be to lead important web personalization and analytics initiatives including creative development, campaign set-up and post-campaign reporting analysis. This is a 5-6 month role that is onsite in Washington, DC.
For this project, the candidate will be responsible for:
Adobe Target Campaigns
• Lead campaign and activity builds, creating content within AEM or Target, testing in staging environment
• Ensure promotion code implementation with Systems Engineering.
• Create campaign segments/targets within Adobe Target and/or by utilizing Adobe Analytics data
• Develop campaign or landing page test strategy, and set-up A/B and MVT tests within Adobe Target
• Work closely with internal groups (Creative/ Design Team, Marketing, Revenue Management, Field Marketing, etc.) to drive and prioritize online messaging and maintain a messaging calendar and production schedule for communications
• Lead campaign reporting set-up, including properly tagging campaigns and testing of campaign tracking to ensure proper attribution
• Manage day to day relationship with the creative agency that produces copy and imagery for campaigns. Provide direction related to new campaigns, edit and vet copy and imagery against brand guidelines. Attend weekly status meetings. QA content against terms and conditions.
• Assist in campaign strategy to determine what campaign will offer the best return against the stated KPI
Digital Marketing Performance Reporting
• Monthly Web Site Personalization reporting: Use campaign results from Adobe Target or Adobe Analytics to analyze results by campaign type and web site location and recommend future campaigns.
• Quarterly reporting: Prepare quarterly report to provide details of campaigns performance, and distribute to appropriate internal staff.
Digital Asset Management
• Assist in completing implementation of DAM tool, to include adding assets to the tool, and organizing against identified foldering system
• Act as tool administrator, providing new log-ins and assisting users with troubleshooting
• Upload new assets to the tool as provided to the team
• Liason with the account management team