We are seeking a highly creative Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about creating demand through innovative online marketing programs.
- Develop and optimize online programs to acquire high-quality inbound leads.
- Increase site traffic and conversions from search engines by improving rankings for targeted keywords.
- Update and maintain company website, social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn, and online profiles and directories.
- Develop online content including case studies, press releases, collateral, and videos.
- Execute marketing email campaigns and maintain and manage email marketing lists.
- Produce automated programs to increase lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Coordinate weekly blog posts, writing, editing, sourcing images, posting online, etc.
- Create and distribute monthly customer e-newsletter.
- Strategically develop, deploy and optimize SEM/PPC campaigns around marketing goals.
- Identify and evaluate online advertising opportunities.
- Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns and SEO strategy.
- Monitor, track, and analyze page ranking performance on an ongoing basis, optimizing campaigns as necessary.
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI, analyzing impact of campaigns.
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics including, registrations for upcoming events, pre-show & post-show campaigns, packing and shipping booths, active participation in day to day event details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Strong knowledge of organic search techniques and up-to-date with the latest Google algorithm changes.
- 3+ years in digital marketing with a strong focus on email/content and paid acquisitions.
- Hands-on experience in SEO and SEM.
- Experience with marketing automation tool (i.e. HubSpot and/or ClickDimensions).
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strategic approach to content creation.