I have a newly created Digital Marketing Specialist role which has the feel of an inhouse agency and works across 3 industries with multiple audience types.
With no two days the same, enjoy a fast paced and varied job that requires hands-on digital skills within social, content, graphic design, photography and video editing. Working with a great manager you will assist with generating leads, nurturing and implementing strategy.
This role is about achieving results and working in an agile way, pushing your own boundaries and rolling your sleeves up to get the job done. You will bring new ideas to the table, test and tweak them. Run and grow a brand, get involved in fashion shoots, media events, interview stakeholders and will see how your efforts result in good causes.
In return you get to work in plush offices in Sydney CBD (with a dangerous supply of chocolates) as part of a collaborative and fun team who all enjoy working for a generous company.
Essential Job Skills:
- Social Media: paid, organic and community management over multiple accounts and platforms
- Analytics: real time reporting, generate and act on insights
- SEO for multiple sites
- Content production: social, press releases, proposals, case studies, webinars
- Email campaigns (Campaign Monitor) and managing a database
- Video production & editing
- Design skills (Abode Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Time management & multi-tasking abilities
- High attention to detail
You must be an Australian or New Zealand permanent resident with an unrestricted visa to be eligible to apply.
For more information or to apply contact Becky: email@example.com