One of our valued clients in the energy industry is seeking a Digital Advisor for a 6 month temporary role.
Seeking a candidate who can help with the following:
Plays a leading role in the development of integrated corporate Internet and social media strategies/plans.
2. Acts as a project manager in the development of content strategy and the development and implementation of new or revised web-related content.
3. Represents the company through social media channels and works with subject matter experts to develop appropriate responses.
4. Researches and recommends new web tools and applications, information architecture and navigation to facilitate and augment service, promotions, and the marketing and sales of company products and services. Considers issues such as: strategic positioning, site design, graphic standards, site structure, interactivity and online services, content and related issues.
5. Liaises with and provides direction to other departments and consultants to improve web site usability, effectiveness and performance.
6. Recommends appropriate 3rd party or expert research.
7. Provides consultative guidance and assistance regarding web site usage, opportunities, and communications alternatives.
8. Recommends and documents approved website strategy, concept ideas, page layouts, interactivity and other features.
9. Plans and implements direct e-marketing campaigns; identifies and develops cross promotional marketing communications opportunities with others in consultation with marketing.
10. Develops and monitors performance measures for website effectiveness; prepares summary performance reports and recommendations; liaises with other departments and Web Services to implement approved recommendations.
11. Maintains currency with web site developments, social media, technologies, competitor activities, best practices, etc.
12. Prepares and maintains required budgets in support of web monitoring and communications. Recommends web enhancements and assists in developing capital budget proposals.
· University degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
· 8+ years experience working in marketing and/or advertising, some of which is in a managerial capacity
· 4+ years experience responsible for corporate website development, including content strategy, usability, user experience, information architecture/navigation, interface design, usability, web analytics reporting and analysis.
· Knowledge and ability to use performance measurement techniques and web analytics software.
· Excellent project management skills to plan and execute multi-dimensional projects on time and on budget.
· Experience in writing for the Internet.
· Well developed oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.