Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist Specialist to work a 4 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is on the Media Network team.
The Media Network team is a small, energetic, fast paced startup team focused on leveraging the media assets owned by the ecommerce organization. The team provides customized advertising opportunities to brands who want to reach highly valuable consumer electronics audience through meaningful content to customers.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is an organized self-starter, is experienced in project management and effective at overseeing campaign elements to deliver on a digital ad sales commitment. The ideal candidate would have a strong understanding of digital advertising, display ads, marketing campaign execution and digital reporting metrics. Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work direct with clients and extremely strong detail management as this role will be managing multiple different campaigns within a category.
- Manage the creation of deliverables to align to the committed plan (Insertion Order)
- Ensure the flawless execution of digital campaigns, including collection of assets, kicking off creative, reviewing creative, routing creative, determining landing destination, liaising with Ad Ops, proofing and troubleshooting
- Kickoff and oversee the creation of creative elements, ensuring the creative delivers on the campaign objective
- Support month end billing efforts and investigate billing discrepancies
- Work with analytics add insights to reports and deliver reporting to clients on a campaign basis.
- Approach work with a client-focused mindset
- Responsible for the on-time launch of campaigns, overseeing timeline
Average Day would consist of:
- Reviewing new projects that have been transitioned from the Pre-Sale team to you
- Prepping your kick-off emails to clients
- Determining what information you need to move the campaign forward and proactively getting that information
- Maintaining clear documentation of project status, open needs and next steps
- Kicking off creative to the creative team
- Reviewing Creative
- Prepping campaigns for Publishing by delivering all the information needed for trafficking in one clean hand-off
- Basic understanding of the creative process – kickoff, review, route, client approval, comparing creative against brief
- Experience coordinating marketing projects/campaigns (collecting assets, writing a creative brief, engaging the creative team)
- Knowledgeable in project management and basic marketing milestones
- At least a basic understanding of digital ad units or digital marketing
- Proactive follow-up with clients
- Excel – basic
- Outlook – scheduling meetings, writing clear communication with next steps
- MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Salesforce experience would be a bonus
- Clear communication
- Thoughtful and planful
- Proactive ability to follow-up and move work forward
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and with ambiguity