Are you an all round digital marketing specialist looking for an exciting career within the world of media? This role gives you the opportunity to change perceptions, instil pride and generate national discussion - not for the faint hearted!!
Are you skilled in content planning and social? Can you maximize SEO strategies to take them to the next level? Are you guided by data? Do you want to innovate and participate in Virtual Reality projects? If so this role is for you.
Digital Marketing Specialist Typical Day:
- Plan and manage the distribution of distinctive video and editorial content using SEM, social and native advertising so that the content being produced reaches the right audience
- Work collaboratively with editors, social teams, marketing managers and other stakeholders to ensure that our owned media activity and paid media activity are aligned.
- Work with agencies to execute the SEO strategy and improve organic page rankings
- Act as the hands on marketing lead for new digital products and services
- Work with data analysts to create online dashboards and tools that will allow teams to see, understand and improve their go to market strategies
- Draw insights from data and effectively applies these to future planning.
Your Toolkit will include:
- Passion for content planning, social, video, search and websites
- Detailed understanding of analytics platforms – Adobe Analytics preferred - and identifying audience behaviours
- Optimising SEM campaigns and use of Google Adwords
- Ability to pull out insights and report back to the business
- Strong communication skills and confident managing senior stakeholders
Local market exposure is a must, along with full, independent working rights for Australia.