The Digital Communications Specialist role is responsible for assisting with implementing and executing and improving the digital the brand strategy through social media, website, and mobile apps.
Experience with social media marketing and using social media for business (Minimum 1-2 years)
Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp and Instagram
Experience with social media management and analytic tools, including, but not limited to Sprinklr, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
Experience writing, editing and crafting content for websites and the social media space
Ability to work hand in hand with the IT web Programming team
• Understanding of and experience using social media tools for business
• Writing web copy, blog posts, social media updates and external communications designed to take advantage of the digital and social media space
• Copy-editing ability to check content for grammar, style and consistency
• Demonstrated ability to create effective presentations using PowerPoint
• Negotiating skills in dealing with vendors and business partners
• Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
• Knowledge of AP Style guidelines
• Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication
• Creates SEO-friendly content
• Detailed, ability to handle multiple projects
Required Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications
Required Experience: 2 years progressive experience in a marketing department, preferably in areas of healthcare marketing and promotion.
Experience with Medicaid and Medicare in a managed health care setting is desirable.