Who Wants Me and Why?
A global company specialising in consumer products, based in North Sydney, has a job vacancy for a digital specialist to manage campaigns, advertising and social media (SEM/PPC). They aim to be best in class and need your support with leveraging the digital ecosystem and media planning to amplify their content through social channels and drive customers back to their websites.
Who Will I Be Working With?
-You will work in a small team of 3 within the larger marketing operations division. This is an open and consultative team where your input will be highly valued.
-Your stakeholders will include Brand Managers who will rely on your sound expertise and strategic support to drive the most out of campaigns. They will supply briefs and you will consult back on KPIs.
-You will also work with and manage multiple agencies.
What Will I Be Doing?
- As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for managing multiple digital paid campaigns, B2C acquisition, in a test and learn environment. You will do this by driving the implementation, management and reporting against the Integrated Search Strategy with the ultimate goal to capture and route quality traffic to company websites.
- You will regionalise global campaigns and assist in the strategy and execution of master brands and acquisition campaigns and drive alignment between paid, owned and earned channels.
- You will make media recommendations for targeting, CPM/CPC and ad variants to ensure the optimum reach.
- Regular reporting and analysing results against KPIs is required to give insight to the business. This will include tracking search behavior and incremental ranking increases. You will then need to identify best practice and new ideas.
- You will develop and map the annual content and media plan including briefing into agencies and aligning and working to budgets.
Do I Make an Ideal Candidate?
- If you have worked in a fast paced environment and are used to managing agencies and digital advertising campaigns for consumers then you’re heading in the right direction.
- You do need to have experience managing integrated digital campaigns including paid digital media and SEM plus lots of exposure marketing through Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Twitter and Adwords.
- You will need at least 4 years experience immersed in digital marketing and exposure to media planning.
- Are you results and team oriented with the ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail?
What Do They Offer In Return?
- You can expect to earn up to $90,000 base per annum plus super and potential bonus.
- They have onsite parking plus a gym with a subsidised personal trainer.
- You will be offered training and development courses which may include funding external opportunities that help you grow in your role.
Sounds Good But What Do I Really Have To Go Through?
1) Please send your resume to the links provided. If you don't have this up to date then call Becky to have a chat about how you could be considered for the job.
2) If you tick all the boxes then Becky will call you to talk through your experience and the job requirements in more detail. We want to work for you, so great talent will be invited in to meet the team as we have many agents working on similar jobs who will want to hear about you and will try to poach you for themselves!
3) You will have an initial telephone interview with the client.
4) A second face to face interview will follow - we will make sure you're fully prepared for each stage and are happy to coach you on any areas.
5) A final cultural meeting will take place with the wider team.
6) You get offered the job where you and Becky celebrate OR this job wasn't for you so we understand the reasons why and look for a more suitable role.
Call Becky on 02 8667 8888 with any questions or email your resume to email@example.com and let's work together to change your life and get your dream job.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Who Wants Me and Why?