We’re looking for a data-driven marketer to work in helping manage marketing initiatives across email, direct mail, and digital channels. A test and learn mindset, strong analysis skills, and attention to detail are key components to success in this role.
This is a client that truly loves making great technology. They believe in the theory that financial services are math made real by technology. A massive increase in the availability of data, new technologies for engaging with customers, and advanced analytical techniques are rewriting the industry and creating incredible opportunities. They in the business of changing the industry and looking for someone to join this exciting team!
• Working closely with the VP digital marketing as well as business lines/product teams, help define strategy and execute on marketing initiatives across email, direct mail, and digital channels to achieve business goals
• Collaborate with the bank’s various partner agencies to manage work according to schedule and budget
• Develop hypotheses and design tests to better continually improve performance. Own the planning, execution and analysis of those experiments with a strong eye for detail
• Working closely with the Strategy & Analysis team, own the measurement of all email, direct mail, and digital channel performance. Use those findings to improve performance
Education and Experience
• BA/BS required
• 3-4 years’ experience with enterprise email marketing platforms like Responsys, Eloqua, etc. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud specifically is preferred
• Some familiarity with Financial Services is preferred but not required
• Strong analysis skills and familiarity with analysis tools (Excel,
• An exceptional eye for detail and ability to manage complex projects effectively
• Strong knowledge of marketing automation
• Superior written, verbal communication skills and self-discipline (this position requires a great deal of independence and self-direction).
• Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Full time, on-site and looking at a short conversion period of around 1-2 months.
- Must have a resume, relevant experience and match the skills/education requirements
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs