This is a long term full-time position supporting a key client in hi-tech equipment manufacturing. We are looking for someone who is digitally savvy, highly-organized team member with strong communication skills to join our fast-paced environment. This role will be a great learning experience, and will provide the opportunity to execute digital tactics first-hand. The digital marketing specialist can expect to receive significant exposure and hands-on, practical experience, participating in the development and optimization of digital marketing automation tools, campaign planning, prep and launches, analysis and presentation of results.
- Participate in the set-up and execution of global social media campaigns
- Day-to-day management of our global social media presence (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Manage large detailed social and content publication calendar, and scheduling of posts
- Conduct regular maintenance and monitoring of the global Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM) platforms. Will train.
- Report performance of social media campaigns, web traffic, SEO keywords, and content performance. Will train.
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media industry, including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying, including competitor landscape
- Assist in other areas as needed (i.e. website, blog, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing space, specifically in social & display media
- Intermediate knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media tools
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A passion for digital marketing with a clear desire to succeed and develop professional skills
- Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills
- Experienced user of MS Office Suite is helpful
- Active on social media and experience in social content development preferred
- Knowledge of social media management platforms a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications and project management in a corporate environment preferred