The overall purpose of this role is to support our clients marketing team in executing PPC and paid social strategy for key clients. The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy. We are looking for someone with a strong foundation and or love for bid management, reporting and bid optimization. i.e., someone who likes the math of it all. Pay Per Click will be a strong focus, but if you do have overall marketing knowledge, please do not hesitate to apply. Min 6 months PPC experience.
If you have managed more than 2 accounts at a time ( either in-house or within an agency), and have min 2 years of marketing experience, please keep reading!
The person who fits this role enjoys being tactical, and digging into the nitty gritty of campaigns and has a keen attention to detail.
Other Responsibilities and Role Definitions
- Execution, optimization, and analysis of PPC, programmatic display and social campaigns (social a plus).
- Analysis of ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met.
- Strong understanding of the PPC and programmatic media landscape.
- Compile and ensure effective delivery of high-quality reporting as agreed with account lead.
- Utilising ad tech platforms to deliver success such as Google AdWords, Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) and Facebook Power Editor.
Multiple Channel experience
- Responsible for delivery of client strategy, wether to drive traffic or conversion, meeting CPA goals, while managing ROI limitations
- Responsible for client performance management, to include optimization and innovation within the accounts.
- Responsible for delivering PPC performance according to best practice guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
If selected, you'll be joining a small team of about 15. They are youthfull, work hard and play hard. The Marketing team is small, and your direct report to will be the Director of Marketing. You will also work with another Marketing Specialist.