Who Wants Me and Why?
A global company specialising in consumer products has a job vacancy for a digital specialist to manage SEO campaigns though organic and digital agencies. They aim to be the best in class and need your support with optimizing brand positioning to drive customers back to their websites.
Who Will I Be Working With?
- You will work in a small team of 3 within the larger marketing operations division. This is an open and consultative team where your input will be highly valued.
- Your stakeholders will include Marketing and Sales teams who will rely on your sound expertise and strategic support to drive the most out of campaigns.
- Agency (search/digital) and platform partners will need to be briefed and managed.
What Will I Be Doing?
- As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for managing multiple digital paid campaigns, B2C acquisition, in a test and learn environment. You will do this by driving the implementation, management and reporting with the ultimate goal to capture and route quality traffic to company websites.
- You will be responsible for the website management and maintence and look at onsight behaviour
- You will contribute to the eCRM program driving database acquisition.
- Regular reporting and analysing results against KPIs is required to give insight to the business. You will then need to identify best practice and new ideas.
Do I Make an Ideal Candidate?
- If you have worked in a fast paced, FMCG environment and are used to managing agencies and acquisition campaigns for consumers then you’re heading in the right direction.
- You do need to have proven experience with organic SEO, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Website management, migrations, UX to deliver best in class engagements.
- eCRM experience, managing strategy, calendars, content and database.
- You will need at least 3 years experience immersed in digital marketing
- Are you results and team oriented with the ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail?
What Do They Offer In Return?
- You can expect to earn up to $85,000 base per annum plus super and potential bonus.
- They have onsite parking plus a gym with a subsidised personal trainer.
- You will be offered training and development courses which may include funding external opportunities that help you grow in your role.
Sounds Good But What Do I Really Have To Go Through?
1) Please send your resume to the links provided. If you don't have this up to date then call Becky to have a chat about how you could be considered for the job.
2) If you tick all the boxes then Becky will call you to talk through your experience and the job requirements in more detail. We want to work for you, so great talent will be invited in to meet the team as we have many agents working on similar jobs who will want to hear about you and will try to poach you for themselves!
3) You will have telephone interviews with the client.
4) Face to face interviews will follow - we will make sure you're fully prepared for each stage and are happy to coach you on any areas.
5) A final cultural meeting will take place with the wider team.
6) You get offered the job where you and Becky celebrate OR this job wasn't for you so we understand the reasons why and look for a more suitable role.
Call Becky on 02 8667 8888 with any questions or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's work together to change your life and get your dream job.