Digital Marketing Project Manager -
This is a 6 month freelance position based in Addison. This will be an onsite role, 40 hours per week. Must have strong digital marketing experience including web platforms, content management systems, web analytics, strong digital experience! Agency and/or corporate experience a plus(retail, beauty, ecommerce, fashion)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent applicable experience in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce or a related area
· 5+ years of cumulative relevant work experience in digital marketing including experience with web platforms, web content management systems, web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture) or similar technologies; or other demonstrated senior level expertise and knowledge in the digital space (mobile, web, email, social, etc.), including trends and technologies.
· Deep knowledge across the digital marketing ecosystem with a solid grasp of IT functionality within web infrastructure and interactive technology is required. A passion for all things digital marketing and a constant curiosity for innovations and idea generation along with a proven ability to improve digital experiences, identify opportunities and drive strategy through deep understanding and application of analytics, customer data and measurement is also required.
· Proven use of online analytics and consumer data in order to interpret results, identify opportunities, and drive strategic marketing decisions to maximize sales, conversion rate and overall customer experience.
· Must be creative, solution focused and willing to work with others to identify fresh ideas.
· Proven ability to supervise a team as well as lead others without direct managerial authority.
· Customer-centric mindset with ability to strategically position products and promotions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, reliability and professional with attention to detail and rapid execution are essential.
· Expected to handle multiple projects at once and be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities and comfortable taking direction but also managing upward.
· Strategic thinker with broad perspective and, at the same time, demonstrates an acute attention to detail and ability to execute flawlessly.
· Must be self-sufficient, able to prioritize and organize and possess a high level of time and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines with little direction is required.
· Must possess a sense of urgency, be proactive and display confidence as project leader, demonstrating strong collaboration, flexibility and diplomacy skills.
· Global minded and flexible approach: keeping all markets in mind when creating strategies and implementing initiatives.
· Digital agency experience a plus.