This open-ended Digital Marketing Project Manager freelance opportunity is located in mid-town NYC, onsite, 40 hours a week, health-care benefits offered, paid sick-time, much more.
A little about this client - our community minded blue-chip financial service company’s inspiring employees dedicate time and dollars to The Headstrong Project which provides counseling service for veterans with PTSD. Commerce and Humanity come together - www.getheadstrong. Just one example of their ties to the community.
What You Will Do:
- As a freelance Digital Marketing Project Manager and key member of the client’s Marketing’s Digital Strategy Team, you will collaborate to strategize, plan, track and oversee the Wealth Management digital projects.
- You will be responsible for managing the digital projects and work with appropriate team resources to develop actionable project schedules - clearly identifying: key milestones, deliverables, outcomes; dependencies; resources, maintain project schedules.
- Collaborate across Wealth Management business units, development teams, analytics team, and legal & compliance; be pro-active in managing all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the scope of the project changes.
- Hold weekly project meetings and author weekly production status reports
What You Need:
- The key ingredient in this role is understand holistic client strategy and communicate client needs to internal marketing for on-point digital deliverables
- 5 years in a project management role (financial service industry experience is a plus), excellent technical skills ; 2+ years within a digital marketing or operations team
- BS in Marketing, Business or related studies
- Must be able to multi-task, be organized; strong verbal and written communication skills and work within a team environment
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com